Hi, How Can We Help You?

Skilled Migration Visa

These permits are ideal for you if you have completed your education in Australia or are educated and interested in migrating to Australia. These visas are a collection of both interim and permanent visas that give you access to a number of possibilities.

Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887):

This visa enables those with qualifying passports who have lived and worked in rural or urban regions with slow population development or in a specific area of Australia to remain and work there indefinitely.

The journey portion of this visa is perpetual and lasts for 5 years from the date it was granted. For a period of five years following the date we issue the passport, you are permitted as many inbound and outbound trips as you like. To return to Australia as a permanent citizen after five years, you will require a Resident Return (RRV).

Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) also known as SC 189

Invited workers with the talents Australia requires can obtain this visa and reside and work permanently anywhere in Australia. To qualify for this visa, you must send an expression of interest (EOI). If approved, this visa entitles you to a permanent stay in Australia where you may live and work.

Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) also known as SC 190

This points-based visa allows skilled workers who are nominated to live and work in Australia as permanent residents.

Provisional Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491)

This provisional visa is for skilled workers who want to live and work in a designated regional area of Australia for up to 5 years. S/he must be nominated by a state or territory government agency, or sponsored by an eligible relative. The worker must have an occupation on a relevant skilled occupation list and have a suitable skills assessment for the concerned occupation. If granted, this visa allows you to stay in Australia for 5 years as well as live and work in a designated regional area of Australia.