Hi, How Can We Help You?

Visitor Visa

The Australia Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) is a short-term passport needed to enter Australia. Some visitors require a legal Australian visa to participate in tourism activities, take a cruise, or visit friends and family in the country.


This visitor visa for Australia does not have a barcode or QR code; it simply says the traveler’s details and the conditions. There is also no need to visit an Australian mission or consulate. However, in some instances, Australian immigration authorities may request additional information over the phone.


There are several stages to the visa application procedure that can be perplexing, but don’t fret. We’re here to make the complete procedure as easy and stress-free as possible.

Tourist Stream:

  • The visa is valid for a maximum of 12 months, and candidates are not permitted to work in Australia during their stay. The passport only enables the candidate to study or practice for three months. To be qualified for this visa, the candidate must be in good health and have sufficient funds to support his or her stay in Australia.ConditionsAs the visa applicant, you must,
    • intend to come to Australia to visit only
    • have enough money for your stay in Australia
    • not work in Australia

Business Visitor Stream:

This visa category allows you to travel to Australia for professional purposes. You must be outside of Australia at the time of your immigration application and when DOHA makes its decision.



As the visa applicant, you must,


  • be a genuine visitor traveling to Australia for business visitor activities
  • be outside Australia when you apply and when we decide your application

Sponsored Family Stream:

This passport is also valid for a period of up to 12 months. To file for this visa, applicants must have a sponsor (either a family friend or an Australian government employee) in Australia and must travel to Australia as a visitor only. A protection deposit may be required of the sponsor. The applicant is permitted to learn or practice for up to three months.



As the visa applicant, you must,


  • have a sponsor
  • intend to come to Australia as a visitor only
  • not work in Australia


Still confused?

If you have any questions about visas, please contact us so that we can share our knowledge and guide you through the procedure.